Saturday 31 August 2013

Hair Bands

Hey Guys,

So this is a little moan/ cry for help!

I have always used Tesco's thin blond non-metal hair bands for years and when I say years I mean like since I didn't go to Claire's Accessories every weekend..which is about 10 years. Now I would keep one on my wrist permanently and one hair tie would last me about 2 months before it came a bit loose and I'd change. I bought a packet about 4 months ago and a whole pack of about 20 lasted me the same amount as one used to, I  just thought maybe it was a bad batch (sounds so weird 'bad batch of hair ties). I then bought another pack and these lasted even less. I've now bought some thicker non-metal ones in the hope they'll last me longer. But please such a strange question but any one know where to get some good hair ties? They just don't seem to be what they used to be.

Sorry for such a strange post, but if beauty bloggers can't help me who can eh? Looks like it's a down do everyday then :)

No comments :

Post a Comment