Monday 16 September 2013

September Inspired Make-up

Hey Everyone,

Todays post I thought I would celebrate the start of autumn with a beauty twist! Now that summer has ended and autumn is well under way (especially with the so far rainy weather here in England). When September arrives it's the time of year I de-hibernate my UGGs and get out the black tights. I love autumn with the changing of the leaves, the chill in the air and the creeping dark nights. I feel it’s very mysterious and cosy.


In terms of beauty, September is the time I start applying more make-up and moving out of the fresh summer look to the slightly darker browns, reds and oranges.  So today I thought I would show you a September/Autumn inspired look which I created using more orangey/red tones. Here is everything I used to create this look…


The Face...
With my face I create a more bronzed look with gold highlight. I created this by mainly using Topshop highlighter in 'sunbeam', Bourjois chocolate bronzer and a darker cream blush by Dior. 


The Eyes...
For my eyes I created a look with more bronzed red tones which isn't too dramatic. I used Maybelline colour tattoo in 'on and on bronze' (you can see my review here) and the more reddy/bronze and gold colours in my Sleek 'storm' palette and Beauty UK 'naked' palette. 


 The Lips...
The finally with my lips I used a shimmery orange lipstick by Rimmel called 'coral on gold' which I thinks a perfect autumn colour. 

And here is the finished look...
 And a close up on my eye...


What's your September beauty favourites? 

No comments :

Post a Comment