Saturday 28 September 2013

OOTD & A Mini Haul

Hey Everyone,

Today I went for lunch with my friends in Alton, whilst there I couldn't resist popping into Superdrug & Boots. This is mind I thought I'd show you what I wore and what I bought. Enjoy...

 It was very overcast yesterday but still quite warm so I went for the black tights and t-shirt option.

Mickey Mouse crop top/ Primark/ £8. Denim skater dungarees dress/ Primark/ £5. Black boots/ Primark/ £15. 

A lot of Primark right? But hey they delivered this summer! I love this outfit I feel it's say I'm holding onto summer but still prepared for autumn haha :).

Onto what I bought...
Superdrug: NYC "Top of the Gold" top coat/ £1.99. Barry M "Crush" Matte/ £3.99. MUA "Shade 1"/ £1. 
Boots: NIVEA Pure&Natural cleansing lotion 200ml/ £2.45. Seventeen Phwoarr Paint "Fair"/ £5.29. NIVEA Lip Butter "Vanilla & Macadamia"/ £2.25. 

 MUA Lipstick Shade 1
 I thought I'd buy this as I'm experimenting with darker shades and at £1 you really can't go wrong.

NIVEA Lip Balm
This product smells amazing although it's very waxy and you need a fair bit on your finger although it doesn't seem to melt like Vaseline. 

17 Phwoarr Paint (Heavy duty under eye concealer) Fair
 I didn't actually mean to buy this because it was fairly expensive for '17' brand but I bumped into someone panicked and ended up buying it. Although I was looking for an under eye concealer so I might be pleasantly surprised when I use it. It's quite thick and waxy instead of creamy but I'll review it once it's tried and tested :).

NYC Top of the Gold top coat
I love this burnt orange glitter and covers quite well for a glitter.


Barry M Matte Nail Paint in Crush
I have been looking forward to these matte polishes for so long and will be painting my nails tomorrow so watch out for a blog post on that and it'll be on my Instagram @jenfarny 


I also bought this...

I now have a set :)


Hope you enjoyed this post and thanks for stopping by :) Don't forget to give me a follow, comment, like and follow me on Instagram!!

No comments :

Post a Comment