Monday 30 September 2013

Products I Regret #1

Hey Everyone,
 
As it's the end of the month I thought I'd write my first products I regret purchasing post. This product I have had for a good 3 months and given it so many chances, trying it in different ways but no I cannot get on with it anymore. This product is 'Schwarzkopf got2b beach matt' which is meant to give hair a mermaid look with is texturizing salt spray formula. All this product give me is an uneven, sticky and crisp limp do. I am not a fan.



I had such high hopes for this as I really like the other got2b products. It says to spray on towel dried or dry hair and you can either scrunch and leave it or blow dry. I've tried every possible way with this product. I've tried really dry straight hair, just blow dried hair, towel dried leaving it to dry, towel dried then blow dried and super wet hair, even after curling my hair but no nothing. Now my hair is kind of wavy naturally but could do with that omff so thought salt spray would do the trick. Now as I wasn't expecting my hair to go from straight to beach waves I was just expecting something. 


Heres a few reasons about the product, firstly the spray itself practically spits at you and is very direct. So I thought I'd put it in other spray bottles but no the formula is just so heavy and sticky it leave your hair crispy. It also smells quite funky. I'm slightly annoyed with myself because normally I would research products but I like the brand so thought it would be a safe bet. I really wanted a cheaper alternative to the TIGI or Toni & Guy salt spray but hey maybe I shouldn't try to cut corners. 

I'm going to stop now before I bore you to death with my negativity. Has anyone else used this product? Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong?

No comments :

Post a Comment