Sunday 8 September 2013

Vaseline vs Baby Lips

Every time in the past when I've bought Vaseline a month later it's been forgotten or lost so I've never really bought it in the last few years. Then the clever team at Vaseline bought out a Cocoa Butter one and if anyones read my previous empties post (check it out here) you will know I'm a sucker for cocoa butter! I saw it whilst queuing in Boots and instantly had to buy it, I've never really been a lip products girl but I could not resist.
I have loved using my Vaseline but I have also been determined to finish it before I buy any more lip balms as it's been with me for a while. I originally bought it for my handbag and on the go, although if any other Vaseline users read this they will probably agree that it can get rather messy and melts easily which isn't really handbag friendly. So I started getting into the routine of using it at night before I went to bed. I've loved using it at night, my lips in the morning are so soft ready for the day and the product smells so nice with it's Cocoa Butter scent. I have now finally finished my humble little tin and a new lip balm is on the horizon. Although I'm not going to repurchase this one because even with it's pro's it big con is it's very greasy and far to messy for me.

When on the hunt for a new lip balm there was only one real answer, the very much talked about Maybelline Baby Lips!
Everyones talking about them so of course I had to get my hands on at least one! I bought the 'Intense Care' one as I want to use it at night. This one doesn't have a scent or a taste like some of others I've read about, which I kind of like for a night time balm. I haven't used it much yet but so far I really like it. I really wanted to buy the 'Peach Kiss' one as well for day time to give me a slight tint whilst moisturising but sadly my Boots had run out. It's definitely on my list for next time though.


What's your favourite lip balm?

Don't forget to follow me on Twitter and Instagram @jenfarny It would make me super happy :)

No comments :

Post a Comment