Thursday 10 October 2013

Review Thursday: Natural Collection Eyeshadow Review

Hey everyone,

Whilst I was sat here having a cuppa tea I thought it would be a perfect time to write a review. Today I am going to write about Natural Collections eyeshadow pots. These little tubs don't have the best packaging but personally I love the little round white pots with their flowery logo and for £1.99 you can't really complain.



The first colour I bought was 'Spring Green' which I purchased about four years ago when I was going through a purple and green stage. This green is like the definition of May (if it was a colour).  I then recently rediscovered it when looking through my make-up for my autumny colours.  I've enjoyed using it so much I've added 'White Opal' to my collection, the white is like a pearly shimmery white. These colours are pale, shimmery and have small specs of glitter in them. There not crazy pigmented and the colour doesn't last the longest amount of time but there shimmer does, which I love for putting in the corners of my eyes. The texture is a silky powder and so soft which makes the colour quite build-able. Their simply just a really nice easy everyday shadow to brighten up the eyes, especially for a more natural look. I'm really looking forward to try using 'white opal' on my next smokey eye.

A very quick post today but I would definitely recommend these little pots for people who just want a safe quick shadow and the price is unbeatable. I would also recommend to people just starting out with colours in their make-up. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment