Saturday 16 November 2013

Liebster Award

Hey Everyone, 

It's the weekend! yay! Whats everyone got planned? 

Today's post as the title suggest is I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. I can't really say I knew what this was but love the idea around it of introducing new blogs so so happy to be nominated. Thank you so much for nominating me Abbie from Kittens in Top Hats and Lucy from The Peculiar JointI love both their blogs and definitely suggest you go check them out..now..well after you read the rest of this post!

Lets crack on.. 


The rules of the Liebster Award are:
You nominate someone with less than 200 followers.
You must then put the logo somewhere in the post and on your blog so others know you've been nominated.
Write 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you set for you to answer.
Also link the blogger who nominated you.
Nominate 11 other bloggers.
Finally, you must write 11 questions for the nominees to answer. 

11 Facts About Me:
I graduated university this summer with a 2:1 in Advertising. 
I feel very uncomfortable around baked beans. 
I don't like hugs or being touched.
I used to play the clarinet.
I've always wanted to be an elephant keeper. 
Im dyslexic.
I'm the youngest out of all my cousins mum and dads side. 
I have no concept of saving anything.
I have no interest in travelling the back packer way. 
Coca-cola over Pepsi every time.
I can't do a roly poly. 


Abbie's questions: 
What is your favourite food?
Hmm my favourite foods change regularly but at the moment its sweet and salted popcorn and caramel stoop waffles, you know the ones you get from Starbucks and put on the top of your coffee. 

Favourite online shopping sites?
New Look without a doubt. 

One beauty product you could not live without?
Coconut Oil, does that count as a beauty product?

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would it be and why?
Dublin, I'm obsessed with the place yet never been.  

Lipgloss or Lipstick?
From since I can remember I've been a lipgloss girl but since June I've converted to a lipstick. 

What inspired you to start blogging?
I was first introduced to blogging by my friend Chloe over at Style Crescent then when she started her YouTube channel I started to get hooked on reading blogs and watching videos. Then I thought why can't I do this I love beauty and I love talking about beauty products. Although it took me a while to start because I not a very confident writer but I thought meh what have I got to loose eh?  

What is your favourite thing about yourself?
My hair. 

Baths or showers?
Showers, I've never been a bath person I just can't relaxing in them and end up being restless and more stressed. 

Five of your biggest pet peeves/hates?
Ooo this is a hard one I have a lot haha.
I hate it when you plan something with someone in advance then they bail because they don't have enough money or they can't get it off work, surely if it's been planned for a month you would make sure your sorted before saying yes? 
I hate hate hate being lied to, I just don't see the point in it.
When people walk really slow and then stop and when they stop there always in the middle. 
Noisy constant texters. 
When people are on the phone to someone else and try and have a whispering conversation with you, no just finish your phone call then we can talk I am not skilled enough to lip read. 

Gosh this question made me all irate haha! 

How did you choose your blog name?
It was just my Twitter and Instagram name so I thought I'd keep my online presents constant. 

Who is your style icon?
I don't really have style icons if I'm honest I just get different ideas from my friends. Although my hair icon is Britney Spears in like 2004 days. 



 Lucy's Questions: 
Favourite TV series?
I loved Jersey Shore such a guilty pleasure 

If you were a biscuit, what would you be and why?
I would be a Nice biscuit because at first you think oh it's just a nice biscuit nothing special but then when you eat one you realise how tasty they are and quite underrated. I feel I need to elaborate a little haha. When people first meet me they always think I don't like them, then they get to know me and realise I'm actually quite nice and funny.    

Dream career/job?
My dream job would be an Elephant keeper. Although in the real world for my career I want to be an Advertising account director. 

Favourite perfume?
Channel Chance eau Fraiche or Dolce and Gabbana The One. 

Blogspiration?
For me just generally looking through blogs and Instagram #bbloggers. 

Favourite high street stores?
New Look is my go to but I love Primark too. 

Favourite film?
My Favourite film is an odd one it's Gnomeo and Juliet it's just such an easy fun film to watch haha. 

Favourite thing about blogging?
I love reading what other people think of products and their twists on different trends. I've always been into hair and make-up but I've learnt so much from reading blogs and being introduced to so many things I would have never known about without. 

Sc-own or sc-on? (scone pronunciation is serious!)
sc-on. 

Tea or coffee? 
I'm a massive coffee addict but you can't beat a nice cuppa tea after a long day. 

What three dream people, dead or alive, would you invite to dinner? 
Alan Carr, Andy Warhol and Russel Brand. 


My Nominations:


My Questions:
Coca-cola or Pepsi?
If you could change your name what would it be?
What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
English seaside or English Countryside?
What is your favourite quote?
If you could create your own make-up or fashion brand what would it be called?
What is the best thing that happened to you in the last 6 months?
What has been your favourite trend this year?
Early bird or night owl?
If you could go back to any era, what would it be and why?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?


I've loved doing this and I hope you love reading this as I have writing it. Thank you again Lucy (The Peculiar Jointand Alice (Kittens in Top Hats) for nominating me it's been a pleasure. Now guys go check them out and all my nominees!  

To all you new readers thanks for checking my little blog out and I hope you enjoy having a look around. 




No comments :

Post a Comment