Monday 11 November 2013

November Wishlist

MAC 266 Brush/ China Glaze 'Just Be Claws'/ Lush Shampoo Bar/ Clinique Chubby Stick 'Grandest Grape"/ New Look Mint Green Christmas Jumper/ L'Oreal TXT Spray 


I am so happy it's November, this month holds so many exciting things for me but all about that on another day! I do love November though because we are official in the cold weather and I'll be honest I do love the winter weather, wrapping up warm and darker make-up.

My wishlist this month I would say is my most varied yet.

Lets start with the Mac 266 small angled brush. I already have an old little angled brush which my mum gave me years ago, so I think it's time to invest in a nice one for myself. I've always used my angle brush to fill in my brows although I want to start experimenting using it for liquid/gel liner so a nice new brush is needed,  I would say.

Next is a polish from China Glaze called 'Just Be Claws'. I love this shimmery deep red, it's like the perfect colour for winter especially Christmas.

The odd little bar in the top right corner is a shampoo bar from Lush. It's a blend of rosemary, nettle and peppermint which is supposed to give the hair shine and stimulate hair growth. Although my hair is already long it doesn't grow any more than it is now and in an ideal world I would like it another inch or two longer.

I've been a big fan of the Bourjois colour boost lip crayons all summer so thought I might branch out to a higher end lip product. I love the deep colour of this Clinique chubby stick in 'Grandest Grape'.  

Christmas jumpers are a must these days and although I will definitely be investing in a novelty one wearing one a month prier looks a bit keen so I love the wintery/nordic style jumpers. I especially love this New Look mint green one, I think it would look cute tucked into a skirt or with high waisted jeans.

Last but not least a hair product by L'Oreal the Studio Line TXT Texturising spray. I am still on the hunt for a good (cheap) texture spray and not having much luck so I might give this a cheeky try!




No comments :

Post a Comment