Thursday 14 November 2013

Review Thursday: Girlz Only Dry Shampoo



Hey guys, 

Today I am going to give my review on the 'GIRLZ ONLY' dry shampoo party nights. This is a product I came across a couple of years ago when browsing the beauty isle in TESCO and lets just say I was like a magpie. The packaging is amazing the bright shimmery hot pink metal container printed with pale white flowers just caught my eye and it was officially love at first site. 


Lets talk about why I love it so much. I've never really got on with Batiste I've always felt its left my hair feeling tacky and powdery. I've also never got on with the smell, like that fake fruit smell, it's just not for me (although I haven't used it in a good few years has it got better now?). After buying this mainly because of the pink shiny magpie effect, I really did love it from first use. The smell is quite sweet like a perfumed scent but not chemically, it almost reminds me of Charlie body sprays. It doesn't linger though and isn't strong just a nice pleasant mist of scent. 

Once sprayed onto the hair it doesn't leave any visible residue and doesn't require too much rubbing in, which is always a bonus. All I do in spray onto my roots quick rub in and I'm good. My hair instantly feels revived and less greasy, it also leaves my hair feeling super soft, almost like I've just washed it. 




Bottom line is it's a must try the smell, packaging, results and the price are just unbeatable in my eyes. I haven't seen this on sale in many shops but I have spotted it in New Look and TESCO, although I mainly buy in TESCO for £1.50. Much to my surprise when looking to add a link in for the post I found out theres different types of this dry shampoo, the one I have is called 'Party Nights' so they stick with that kind of theme with 'Hazy Days' and 'Dawn till Dusk'. There is also one for brown hair and blonde hair, the rest of the range looks great although I've never seen them in shops. The main one which did catch my eye was 'XXL Volume Plus' although theres no product description if it does what it says on the tin like 'party nights' it's worth a try. Anyways you can find them all here!

Has anyone else used these dry shampoos and love them as much as me? 

Don't forget to follow me on here and Bloglovin for updates :) 

6 comments :

  1. Lovely review! I've nominated you for the Liebster award, so make sure you visit my blog to check it out :) Love your blog!

    http://thepeculiarjoint.blogspot.co.uk

    Lucy. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and thank you for nominating me :) xx

      Delete
  2. I'm not the biggest fan of Batiste products either, as they make my hair look a lot lighter for some reason, and some of their products don't give enough volume. I recently purchased Superdrug's own brand dry shampoo and I'm loving it! :)

    Great post btw :)

    You can check my blog out on voguebymaya.blogspot.co.uk

    Thanks!

    Maya xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't get on with Batiste haha.

      Cool I'll check it out now :)

      Delete
  3. I can vouch for this stuff too! I got it in a goody bag at a blogger event and tried it out a few weeks later, and WOW, I was so impressed! Usually I have to wash my hair daily because I don't like the feel of unwashed hair and I am paranoid about greasyness, but this stuff instantly gave my hair a little boost and took away any hint of grease, since I got it 6 weeks ago I have only been washing my hair every second day, not only is it fab but its also helping the condition of my hair as Im not washing it as often! love it

    Kirsty x Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that is good result for you! I tend to wash my hair every other day but can go three with this. Such a long process washing long hair haha. xx

      Delete