Monday 9 December 2013

December Wishlist: The Christmas List.

Hey Guys,

So Christmas is just around the corner and I am so excited! 
This months wishlist I thought I would show you what I've put on my Christmas list.


1. OPI Matte Top Coat
2. Zara Tarten reversible scarf
3. Real Techniques eye starter collection
4. Monster Inc and Monster University DVD
5. Babyliss Pro Boutique soft wave wand


Sorry for such a short post but I am so busy at the moment with my new job and Christmas stuff going on but I promise I'll catch up soon!

What's on your Christmas list?

5 comments :

  1. Yes Monsters INC & University!! Love those movies.
    Hannah | twoforjoy | xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great wish list, the RT set is fab I use mine every single day!

    I hope you receive the items on your wish list and have a lovely Christmas :)

    Alice | Beauty by Alicee | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved Monsters Uni :)
    Just found your blog and you live so close! I'm from Horsham, I rarely come across bloggers from around here xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Monsters Uni nearly watched it every day since Christmas haha. Ooo I've got a friend in Horsham, yeah me neither, only people I know anyways. xx

      Delete