Tuesday 31 December 2013

My 2013 In Pictures!

 Hey Guys,

So 2013 has come to an end and for me personally it's been a bloody fantastic year! Todays post I thought I would share my most memorable moments of the year.

My biggest highlight of the year has to be graduating university with a 2:1 which on the way included; working on a brief with Jelly Belly (the original Jelly Bean), handing in my dissertation, receiving my results, receiving my Michael Kors watch as a well done, graduating and then getting a job I actually want. I told you it's been a big year...

And thats not all other things include; getting glasses, seeing my brother after 30 months, seeing The Big Reunion, Long Island Iced Teas, buying myself a MacBook Pro retina, losing 2 stone, spending lots and lots of time with my friends.

Finally a major highlight of 2013 was starting my blog and I'll take this time to thank everyone for their support. I hope in 2014 my blog just grows bigger and bigger :).

That's my year in pictures and I've had such a good year. They say 13 is unlucky for some but it's truly been my year! 2014 has a lot to live up to but it's looking promising and I already have so much to look forward to, I simply just cannot wait.

What was your highlight of 2013? and what are you looking forward to in 2014?

No comments :

Post a Comment