Monday 27 January 2014

Catch Up With Me: Volume 4

Hey Guys,

I don't think this post is going to be that long because to be honest it's been all work work work since Christmas and very little play (last catch up with me post). However lets start at the beginning of January...

New Years Eve was so good, I went down to Southampton with some of my old uni friends and got drunk basically. There was quite a big group of us and we went to our favourite club and it was just a really good night, well I'm pretty sure it was. I woke up with a full face of make-up, lashes still in tacked with my dress on, one word messy. It was so worth it though, I love going out for New Years, most people say it's overrated but I've had 5 amazing ones, straight. Next year I'm planning on Dublin!

New Years
Work has been absolutely manic lately with all the general weekly and monthly meetings to do theres also all the New Year bits to get done. However I've just finished my 8th week and still loving it. I have another 5/6 weeks till my probation periods up so fingers cross it'll go permanent.


This month I also started my weight loss journey series which went down so well with people contacting me. I'm so happy that I can share my experiences and help others anyway I can. However this month has shown a couple of milestones in my weight loss. The first was since starting my new job I haven't had the time or energy to do my daily exercise, I also haven't exactly been eat badly however I haven't eaten well and with Christmas, there was defiantly some chocolate and alcohol being consumed. So I kind of expected I would have put on some weight since starting the job but when I weight myself the first weekend after Christmas, much to my surprise, my weight didn't change at all. So after 44 days of no exercising and a little naughty bits here and there I stayed the same weight. YAY, this makes me so happy because it means my 'healthy eating' instead of dieting is working and I'm able to maintain my weight loss. The next couple of milestones is I am no longer obese, I've moved into the overweight category, seems so odd to be happy about this but I'm over the moon. The final one is I have in total officially lost 2.5 stone which means I'm half way to my goal with another 2.5 to go!

Oh and one very big thing that did happen to me this month! I hit over 100 Bloglovin' Subscribers! I literally cannot believe it. It makes me so happy that there are people out there reading my little space of the internet. I've never had confidence in my writing due to being dyslexic so it means the world that people are reading and commenting on my posts :). So thank you everyone who's followed me it's means more than you can imagine!



Other than going out a few times here and there I don't really have much more thats been going on to be honest. However after a few years of battling different things within my life I finally feel like I've got my shit together and I'm in such a good, positive, healthy place right now. Last year was amazing for me but I can already see this years going to be BIG and I am so excited.

That's it for this months catch up, thank you again for all your support in reading my little blog, it really does mean the world. Although if you new here then hello and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' here. You can also follow me on Twitter and Instagram for my daily ramblings.  


Posts you may have missed:
Weight Loss Journey Part 1
Weight Loss Journey Part 2
Wishlist: Mac Edition 
2013 Favourites



No comments :

Post a Comment